Co-founder of Rittenhouse Ventures, Saul has been active within the technology community for over twenty years as a venture capitalist, entrepreneur, and technologist.
Through board involvement and strategic advisory, Saul has developed a strong technical background in software development and systems administration.
Saul has a passion for developing emerging technologies, while supporting entrepreneurs throughout the growth process.
Select Portfolio Involvement
- Workplace Dynamics
- Take the Interview
- GSI Health
- Halfpenny Technologies
- Maverick Network Solutions
- Click Equations
Select Prior Experience
- Himalaya Capital
- Lucent Technologies, New Ventures
- Zapper Technologies Ventures
- MBA – Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- BA, Economics – Columbia University