We are thrilled to announce that we just closed our Series A of $7 million led by Rosecliff Ventures! This fresh round of funding will accelerate the pursuit of our mission to improve commercial real estate leasing and bring it into the modern world.
Read original SquareFoot blog entry
Our goal at SquareFoot is to simplify the office search process for tenants. The commercial real estate leasing industry is long overdue for modernization: it is highly antiquated, opaque, and–in many ways–broken for tenants. SquareFoot is on a mission to transform the industry by delivering an amazing tenant experience, powered by transparency, technology, and a unique team-based brokerage structure.
- Transparency – SquareFoot offers the best platform for prospective tenants to view spaces available in the market and to gain a view into the highly opaque market
- Technology – SquareFoot builds tools to simplify the office search process for clients and brokers, including a mobile touring application and a centralized platform to manage all of the moving parts of a search process
- Team – SquareFoot brokers are incentivized to work together, sharing data and expertise to ensure that clients have a superlative experience
With over 500 transactions to date, we have built a strong foundation.
And we are just getting started.
With the new capital, we’ll be pushing forward in a few key areas:
- Grow our New York business and accelerate scale in other cities
- Continue to build innovative technology that further streamlines the client experience
- Start to build a suite of tools and services to help landlords close more deals
As we embark upon our next phase of growth, we couldn’t ask for a better group to be at the table with us. Alongside Rosecliff Ventures, we are joined by new investor Sinai Ventures as well as existing investors Triangle Peak Partners, Primary Ventures, RRE, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, Armory Square Ventures, Elevate Innovation Partners, and Rittenhouse Ventures. We continue to bolster our real estate expertise with support from folks at Taconic, L+M, and Duval & Stachenfeld. View the full press release here.
If you’re a tenant, we’d love to help you find your next home. If you’re a landlord or represent one, we’re excited to partner with you. And if you’re enthusiastic about our mission to transform commercial real estate, come work with us!