Emerging Growth Equity
Rittenhouse Ventures is a Philadelphia-based, emerging-growth venture capital firm. We partner with entrepreneurs to deliver right-sized investments, deep expertise, regional relationships, and successful financial outcomes.
The Rittenhouse Advantage
The Right VC Partnership
- Strategic, Operational and Financial Support
- Partner from Investment to Exit
Best-In-Class Regional Record
- Proven Financial Returns
- Seasoned Investing Experience
- Partnerships with Regional Investors
A Better Capital Strategy
- Right Amount of Capital at the Right Time
- Fundraising Approach to Minimize Dilution
- Capital-Efficient Growth Strategies
Deep Domain Expertise
- Focused Investment Strategy
- Expertise in Core Sectors
- Fund Advisory and Director Network
- Active Investment
- Wayne, PA
Integrated behavioral health platform that provides comprehensive Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for various behavioral health settings.
- Active Investment
- Exton, PA
- Human Resources - Employee Engagement
Software solutions that measure and improve employee engagement through ongoing workplace feedback tools and annual surveys.
- Active Investment
- CoralviIle, IA
- Healthcare — Precision Imaging Software
Precision Imaging platform for pulmonary applications in clinical trials and treatments, providing image analysis tor repeatable lung measurements and sophisticated software for lung bronchoscopy and volume reduction planning.
- Active Investment
- Philadelphia, PA
- HealthCare — Population Health Management
Patient care coordination platform, empowering providers and care teams to manage, analyze, and engage patients as they move through the care delivery system.
Tabula Rasa Healthcare
- IPO (2016, NAS: TRHC) – Fully Realized
- Moorestown, NJ
- Pharmaceuticals — Medication Management
State-of-the-art medication management system, combining software and decision support tools that aim to decrease medication related risks, enhance compliance, increase quality of care, and improve medication outcomes.
- Active Investment
- New York, NY
- Human Resources – Hiring Engagement
On-demand and live interview management platform, coupled with candidate engagement features, in order to hire better candidates faster.
- Active Investment
- Edison, NJ
- Saas Technology – Business Value Management
“Business Value Management” platform for companies to plan, evaluate, and track major project investments, leveraging objective, real-time data for benefits realization.
- Active Investment
- New York, NY
- Media & Advertising – Digital Media Subscriber Management
Software platform for the business management of digital media publishing, providing tools to magazines, newspapers, and new media companies to manage prospective and existing subscriber experiences.
- March 31, 2022Adam Boehler, former director of the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI), in partnership with venture capitalist firm, Martin Ventures, today announce their investment in StationMD, a healthcare company that uses telemedicine to deliver medical care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). That includes individuals with autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome, and cerebral palsy. Read on original publication The investment is part of a trend to back innovative home- and community-based care models that keep high-risk/high-cost populations out of the emergency room and hospitals, while cutting costs and improving health outcomes. “I’ve watched StationMD expand from serving 1,300 individuals in three states to 32,000 in 12 states and counting in just two years,” said Boehler. “Payers, patient advocates, and policymakers have been seeking solutions to close the health equity gap for vulnerable populations. I’m passionate about supporting companies like StationMD that leverage their expertise, specialization, and telehealth tools to improve the patient experience while improving the quality of care and reducing healthcare costs.” “We are making meaningful investments to expand healthcare to a population that has always been underserved. StationMD offers an unrivaled capability to tailor medical care to people with I/DD, and we are excited that our investment will help expand the service. It’s an important step to improving care for millions of people.” said Devin Carty, CEO of Martin Ventures. The pandemic has been a catalyst for increased telemedicine use and is deemed widely effective. For people with I/DD, the value of telemedicine is more pronounced as they struggle with chaotic emergency rooms, transportation, and finding specially trained doctors. They are often high ER utilizers, incurring significant health care costs as a result. StationMD provides alternative access to medical care for this population. StationMD clients have reported data that shows the service translates to better health outcomes and cost-savings into the millions. “Last year, StationMD doctors performed nearly 25,000 virtual consultations and resolved patients’ medical concerns 93 percent of the time, averting the need to travel to the ER or urgent care,” said Dr. Maulik Trivedi, cofounding doctor at StationMD. “We have consistently found that our specialized telemedicine service provides people with I/DD better care at a fraction of the cost of going to the ER.” The investment from Boehler and Martin Ventures is a strong signal to insurers to offer in-home care to members and encourage its use going forward to reduce costs....
- January 18, 2022CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Litera, a global leader in legal technology solutions, announced today it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Prosperoware, an enterprise software company for the adoption and governance of collaboration systems. The acquisition will enable teams within law firms collaborate more efficiently and securely when working in the office or from home. Read on original publication Founded in 2009, Prosperoware has developed the industry’s most comprehensive integrated software platform, bringing order to a hybrid workforce’s digital collaboration chaos. Prosperoware solutions provide the missing layer of modern collaboration by provisioning and managing the people, data, and risk associated with information exchange inside and outside the firm. Avaneesh Marwaha, Litera CEO, said that the acquisition would “help Litera execute its vision to transform the way legal teams collaborate. The addition of Litera’s tools and other core applications into Prosperoware’s platform will automate the new matter, budget, and deal creation process and provide legal teams with a single pane of glass to view and manage their work. Further, this acquisition continues our commitment to partner with law firms to build connections between Litera tools and other core tools lawyers depend on to get their work done, including Microsoft Teams, iManage, NetDocuments, Windows File Shares, and other systems.” “We are thrilled to join the Litera family; the breadth and utility of their solutions are amazing and complement our vision to help teams collaborate more efficiently and securely,” said Keith Lipman, Prosperoware CEO and Co-Founder. “The combined solutions will provide firms with everything they need – in the one place – to work more efficiently, especially as legal teams become increasingly remote or hybrid,” he added. The acquisition provides Litera with a broader range of solutions to improve client relationships and manage matters throughout their lifecycle. “The addition of Prosperoware to the Litera family brings new possibilities of better iManage integration and governance for Transact, and deeper integration with Microsoft Teams,” said Vince Cordo, Chief Revenue and Legal Project Management Officer, Holland & Knight LLP. Litera clients will be able to develop business more effectively and deliver matters more efficiently with innovative solutions that reduce overall matter cost while securing and governing the data. Also, the acquisition will bring third-party ISVs into Litera’s platform vision, including Microsoft M365, time and billing, and document management systems. Douglas Caddell, Global Chief Information Officer, Mayer Brown LLP, commented, “The combination of Litera and Prosperoware is exciting since the blending of their technology offers a better experience across the firm’s global user community. Both are strategic vendors for Mayer Brown.” Both Keith Lipman, CEO and Co-Founder, and Sheetal Jain, Chief Technology Officer, and Co-Founder will join Litera. The terms of the agreement have not been disclosed. Holland & Knight LLP, led by M&A partner Paul J. Jaskot, served as legal counsel to Litera. AGC Partners served as financial advisor to Prosperoware and Blank Rome LLP served as its legal counsel. About Litera Litera has been at the forefront of legal technology for 25+ years. As a global leader in workflow, AI-powered due diligence review and analysis, collaboration, and data management solutions, Litera provides legal teams with streamlined technology for creating, analyzing, and managing their documents, deals, cases, and data. Litera’s solutions help law firms and corporate legal teams around the world to work more efficiently, accurately, and competitively to provide their clients with usable and actionable information. For more information about Litera, visit litera.com or follow the company on LinkedIn. About Prosperoware Prosperoware helps teams collaborate more efficiently and securely. The company’s software solutions add the missing layer of digital collaboration by providing team-specific context and security to users, data, and projects. This is all enabled through the solution’s capabilities to allow organizations to better manage their collaboration systems by making it easier to provision, classify, protect, move, and minimize data – ultimately mitigating data chaos and risks related to privacy and cybersecurity. Over 370 clients across industries, 66% Am Law 100, 50% Global Top 20, 24% UK Top 50 have trusted Prosperoware solutions to enable them to collaborate safely with confidence, not chaos. For more information, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. ...
- May 18, 2021Piano, a global analytics, personalization and subscription platform, today announced it has raised $88 million in funding. The round was led by existing investors Updata Partners and with supporting investments from Rittenhouse Ventures and LinkedIn. The company’s previous funding round, which preceded its acquisition of Norway-based data management platform Cxense, was a $22 million Series B in January 2019 also led by Updata Partners. Since this previous investment round, Piano has grown their revenue by nearly 400%, further expanded into the Asia-Pacific region, integrated its customer journey and data management capabilities and also acquired France-based analytics platform AT Internet. Read on original publication “The past two years have been an extraordinary period of growth for Piano as we’ve added new capabilities to our platform and grown into new markets,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO of Piano. “This funding, and the addition of LinkedIn as a strategic investor, will help us continue investing in the best technology and world-class talent, enabling our clients to create compelling, data-driven customer experiences.” LinkedIn’s involvement closely follows the Microsoft-owned social networking platform’s own impressive growth and its increased investment in its consumer-focused business via content creation and sharing. LinkedIn’s total revenue grew by 25% year-over-year, fueled by conversations on the platform increasing by 43% and sessions growing 29% with record engagement. “As we work to surface high-quality content and conversations as a strategy to increase user growth and engagement, Piano’s leadership in the content commerce space makes them a natural, strategic investment opportunity,” said Scott Roberts, VP and Head of Business Development at LinkedIn. “We know publishers are increasingly seeing referral traffic from LinkedIn fuel subscription sign-ups, and we only see this growing as we partner more closely with Piano.” The new funds will be used for Piano’s rapid growth across functions, and particularly its data and analytics offerings bolstered by the company’s recent integration of its data management capabilities with its flagship customer journey orchestration product Composer and acquisition of France-based AT Internet. “Piano’s recent growth has been outstanding, and we continue to be impressed by the expanding set of capabilities they bring to both media companies and brands looking to drive more revenue from their audiences,” said Jon Seeber, General Partner of Updata Partners and a member of Piano’s Board of Directors. “They now have a true end-to-end platform that can power all aspects of the customer journey, allowing their clients to incorporate only the highest-quality data from across touchpoints to create the best experiences for users.” Piano’s end-to-end platform leverages data, artificial intelligence and commerce features to help global, national and local brands and publishers achieve revenue growth while also empowering teams to launch relevant audience experiences. Since the company’s founding in 2015, Piano has shown remarkable gains in a $77B addressable market, netting nearly 1,000 customers globally across six continents. About Piano Piano enables the world’s largest media companies and brands to accelerate their subscription, advertising, analytics and personalization initiatives in order to engage, monetize and measure content experiences. Piano works with leading global organizations such as CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, NBC Sports, Insider Inc., The Economist, Gannett, Le Parisien, Nielsen, MIT Technology Review, The Telegraph and South China Morning Post. In 2020, Piano was recognized as one of the fastest-growing, innovative technology companies in the world by Red Herring, World Economic Forum and Deloitte and received Product of the Year from the Business Intelligence Group. For more information, visit piano.io....
- March 12, 2020Vida Diagnostics, a provider of AI-powered lung imaging analysis tools, today announced that it has raised $11 million in a series C round. CEO Susan A. Woods said the funds will be used to accelerate the commercialization and expansion of the company’s product portfolio, which she says could address market deficits in the early assessment, monitoring, and treatment of lung disease. Read on original publication “We are driven to continuously raise the standard of care for patients with or at risk of lung disease. By equipping care teams with LungPrint, patient care and quality of life can be positively affected,” said Wood, who noted that lung disease impacts over 500 million people globally. “Vida is endlessly thankful for the extensive support of the people, resources, and programs from the State of Iowa leading to this expansive funding. Vida can now accelerate LungPrint’s market access, further connecting its benefits to the many millions of patients with lung disease.” Vida’s LungPrint uses medical data, including chest CT scans, to provide a set of insights that could help inform treatment options. It integrates with radiology workflows, automatically evaluating lung density that may be indicative of emphysema and interstitial lung abnormalities, while providing planning and guidance for conditions like bronchoscopists, interventional pulmonologists, and thoracic surgeons. Using special topographic MPR techniques that sample and project non-overlapping airways onto a single image, Vida claims LungPrint is able to preserve CT scan resolution, as well as the context of surrounding tissue. Vida also says it is FDA-cleared, CE-marked, Health Canada-licensed and TGA-registered for clinical use in the U.S., European Economic Area, Canada, and Australia. Beyond LungPrint, the company supports clinical trials with a range of services. Among these are preclinical imaging consulting; imaging protocol and imaging charter development; site qualification and training; data collection, storage, and management; quantitative CT assessment of lung function; expert, blinded image review project management and quality assurance; and data analysis and interpretation. “Pulmonology and radiology are severely underserved areas of health care — the need is expanding and the number of clinicians is limited. Vida is in an optimal position to deliver innovation and increase access,” said First Analysis managing director and general partner Tracy Marshbanks in a statement. “This investment will enable Vida to meet the growing call for precise AI-driven lung analysis solutions that can help improve the quality of diagnosis and life for patients impacted by lung disease.” Vida is one of several startups applying AI to health care challenges. Paige recently raised $45 million to continue its work in cancer diagnosis with AI models trained using clinical imaging data, and Aidoc nabbed $27 million for AI-assisted head, chest, abdominal, and spinal exams. Healthy.io taps machine learning to conduct urinalysis. Sight Diagnostics — which has raked in over $27.8 million in funding — leverages a family of algorithms to perform point-of-care complete blood count (CBC) tests with no more than a pinprick of blood. And just last month, Qure.ai snagged $16 million for AI that spots abnormalities in chest and head scans. Coralville, Iowa-based Vida’s latest funding round was led by Analysis Corporation, with initial equity participation from Blue Heron Capital, UnityPoint Health Ventures, Next Level Ventures, Chartline Capital Partners, Rural Vitality Fund, Rittenhouse Ventures, Iowa First Capital Fund, and the Angels’ Forum. It brings the company’s total raised to date to over $20 million....
- August 30, 2018RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ – AUGUST 21, 2018 OSG Billing Services (OSG), a leading provider of omnichannel billing and payment solutions, customer engagement and critical customer communication management, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Miria Systems, Inc. (Miria), a leading provider of intelligent business process automation specializing in accounts payable, tax and expense management, headquartered in Norristown, PA. Miria will continue to be led by President Marty Michael and will operate as a subsidiary of OSG. Read on original publication “Miria’s innovative solutions align perfectly with OSG’s technology integration strategy,” states Scott W. Bernstein, OSG’s Chairman and CEO. “Their cloud-based, intelligent business automation is an ideal complement to OSG’s existing integrated payment and B2B offerings and OSG’s recent acquisition of Paybox. We are happy to have the Miria team join the OSG family and to further strengthen our position as a partner of choice for technology-driven, transactional and customer communications solutions.” “This is an exciting time for Miria,” says Michael. “Over the years, we have evolved into an Intelligent Business Process Automation provider, and this merger enables Miria to further our strategy of bringing digital business process transformation solutions to our customers. With our shared values and commitment to innovation, Miria and OSG are a great fit together.” About OSG For more than 25 years, OSG has been a leading outsourced provider of omnichannel billing and payment solutions, offering a full suite of integrated customer communications and engagement solutions that transform the way our clients reach their customers. From transactional documents to strategic marketing initiatives, OSG employs cutting-edge digital technology to expertly craft communications that enhance the customer experience. OSG’s reputation for excellence is based upon award-winning communications solutions and long-term investment in clients’ success. About Miria Miria, established in 1996, is a leading provider of intelligent business process automation for financial transaction processes specializing in accounts payable and expenses. Miria has evolved from a document management solution into a best-in-class Cloud provider of intelligent business automation. Miria brings automation, mobile accessibility, cloud technology and big data to a client’s financial operations to transform paper processing into a streamlined, straight through business process....
- August 14, 2018Philadelphia, PA – July 19th, 2018 –Prosperoware, a leading enterprise software company delivering innovative technology transforming the business of legal and professional services, announces the closing of a new round of capital. The financing was led by Rittenhouse Ventures, an emerging growth venture fund that invests in innovative business-to-business software companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. The capital raised will be used to expand Prosperoware’s product applications, marketing and sales activities, and geographic footprint. Read on original publication “Prosperoware offers unique technology tools to maximize value for professional service firms in a market faced with increasing pressure on margins. Given our track record with enterprise software platforms, we are excited to enhance Prosperoware’s market leadership as it delivers and sustains top-tier solutions to the legal and professional services industry,” said Bruce Luehrs, Managing Partner at Rittenhouse Ventures. Prosperoware technology enables law and professional service firms across the globe to deliver and manage client value, improve profitability, and secure, manage, and govern data across content systems. Among Prosperoware’s core products, Umbria is the legal industry’s only client value management platform. Umbria enables firms to deliver matters at the expected price–enhancing client satisfaction and firm profitability–by integrating the critical business functions of sell, deliver, leverage and measure. The next generation cloud-based platform, CAM, manages all cloud applications from a single place. The company’s Milan products enable firms to mitigate risk, secure client data at scale, and meet ethical, regulatory, and client privacy mandates, as well as drive key operational efficiencies. The company’s innovative solutions have already gained recognition and accolades from industry peer organizations. The company serves more than 270 customers, 30+ legal departments, including Fortune 500 clients, and over 300,000 users worldwide. “We are extremely pleased that the Rittenhouse Ventures’ team is helping us accelerate our ability to dramatically enhance business practices at professional service firms. Rittenhouse has been instrumental in shaping our capital deployment and growth strategies. We look forward to having Rittenhouse as a long-term partner,” said Prosperoware CEO, Keith Lipman. About Prosperoware Prosperoware is an enterprise software company providing solutions for law firms, corporate legal departments, and professional services firms. Existing customers include half of the G20 and Am Law 200, 64% of the Am Law 100, 40+ global corporations, including many of the Fortune 500, and the Big Four accounting firms. Prosperoware’s innovative software transforms how professionals work and enables firms to deliver more value to clients while protecting profitability. The platform empowers firms to reduce costs, improve profitability, and better compete by: Enforcing and automating need to know security and risk management Helping firms deliver more client value through predictable fees and insight into work performed Empowering professionals to leverage modern profitability metrics, which drive truly informed pricing, budgeting, and delivery decisions Prosperoware’s teams work primarily from offices in Bala Cynwyd, London, Chicago, Pristina, and Mumbai....
- April 27, 2018We are thrilled to announce that we just closed our Series A of $7 million led by Rosecliff Ventures! This fresh round of funding will accelerate the pursuit of our mission to improve commercial real estate leasing and bring it into the modern world. Read original SquareFoot blog entry Our goal at SquareFoot is to simplify the office search process for tenants. The commercial real estate leasing industry is long overdue for modernization: it is highly antiquated, opaque, and–in many ways–broken for tenants. SquareFoot is on a mission to transform the industry by delivering an amazing tenant experience, powered by transparency, technology, and a unique team-based brokerage structure. Transparency – SquareFoot offers the best platform for prospective tenants to view spaces available in the market and to gain a view into the highly opaque market Technology – SquareFoot builds tools to simplify the office search process for clients and brokers, including a mobile touring application and a centralized platform to manage all of the moving parts of a search process Team – SquareFoot brokers are incentivized to work together, sharing data and expertise to ensure that clients have a superlative experience With over 500 transactions to date, we have built a strong foundation. And we are just getting started. With the new capital, we’ll be pushing forward in a few key areas: Grow our New York business and accelerate scale in other cities Continue to build innovative technology that further streamlines the client experience Start to build a suite of tools and services to help landlords close more deals As we embark upon our next phase of growth, we couldn’t ask for a better group to be at the table with us. Alongside Rosecliff Ventures, we are joined by new investor Sinai Ventures as well as existing investors Triangle Peak Partners, Primary Ventures, RRE, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, Armory Square Ventures, Elevate Innovation Partners, and Rittenhouse Ventures. We continue to bolster our real estate expertise with support from folks at Taconic, L+M, and Duval & Stachenfeld. View the full press release here. If you’re a tenant, we’d love to help you find your next home. If you’re a landlord or represent one, we’re excited to partner with you. And if you’re enthusiastic about our mission to transform commercial real estate, come work with us! More soon. Jonathan...
- September 26, 2017Philadelphia, PA – Rittenhouse Ventures announces that Matt Reichert has joined as a Venture Partner. Matt has a proven track record as a chief executive and board member of high-growth companies. “He has deep expertise in technology and data applications, particularly in healthcare settings,” explains Bruce Luehrs, Managing Partner. “We are confident that Matt will be able to roll up his sleeves and bring tremendous value to our portfolio companies.” For 15 years, Matt led Health Market Science, Inc., based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. As Chief Executive Officer, Matt built a leading healthcare data company by entering the pharmacy, provider, and insurance markets, while building a robust suite of software solutions. The continuous expansion of the company’s products and target market segments allowed Health Market Science to achieve aggressive revenue milestones and a successful exit to LexisNexis in late 2014. Prior to Health Market Science, Matt held technology and commercial leadership positions at General Electric, AstraZeneca, DuPont Pharmaceuticals, and Mediconsult. He has a long history serving in board director roles and helping start-up businesses with strategic planning, product positioning, and fundraising. In his role as Venture Partner, Matt will support portfolio companies with product development, sales management, operations, and organizational growth, as a board director or advisor. He is a critical resource to the Rittenhouse team for the evaluation of new investment opportunities. Matt is a native Pennsylvanian, bringing strong regional experience and relationships as he drives value at Rittenhouse Ventures and its companies; he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Science from the Pennsylvania State University and received an executive MBA from Temple University. About Rittenhouse Ventures – Rittenhouse Ventures is a Philadelphia-based, emerging-growth venture firm. Rittenhouse invests in capital-efficient, Mid-Atlantic software companies that provide business-to-business solutions in healthcare, life sciences, finance, human resources, and general business services....
- June 6, 2017Although startups based in California, New York, and Massachusetts have traditionally accounted for the majority of VC tech investment activity in the United States, VCs are spurring other hotbeds of innovation across the country. Read on original publication With this in mind, we used CB Insights data to analyze the most active venture capital firm, by the number of investments into tech startups, in each US state from 2012 to 2017 year-to-date (through 5/17/17). We based our selection on investments into unique tech companies in each state (not counting multiple rounds to the same company). We excluded debt deals, and only considered venture capital, corporate venture capital, super angel, and growth equity firms. When there was a tie across multiple VCs in one state, we used recency of deals, overall deal activity, and investor quality to select the most active tech startup investor for that state. There were various top VCs (aka smart money VCs) making their mark on the map. For example, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) was the most active investor into California tech startups, Foundry Group was the most active investor into Colorado, and Bessemer Venture Partners into South Dakota. There was just one investor that was the most active VC into more than one state: smart money investor Bessemer Venture Partners was the most active investor into South Dakota and Hawaii. From when we last conducted and published this analysis in May 2016, there have been a number of changes among the list of most active VCs. Most notably, a16z overtook SV Angel as the most active VC into California, although the two firms were still close in absolute terms. Additionally, Accomplice edged past General Catalyst Partners as the most active VC into Massachusetts. Note: The most active VC into Texas, Austin Ventures, failed to raise an eleventh fund and wound down its operations. We have instead featured the next most-active VC into the state, Silverton Partners, in the map below....
- June 1, 2017About The New Jersey Tech Council is pleased to announce the 2017 CFO Awards Breakfast, an annual event recognizing the accomplishments of financial executives from our region’s diverse tech and life sciences communities. The Council is pleased to honor and celebrate the outstanding contributions of these leading CFOs/Investors. Read on original publication Following the keynote, the program will present awards in four categories: CFO of the Year, Financier of the Year, Deal of Year and the newly named Caren Franzini Hall of Fame Award. Join us for breakfast to meet and celebrate these distinguished leaders. Agenda 7:30 – 8:30 am: Registration and Breakfast 8:30 – 9:10 am: Welcome, James Barrood, CEO, NJ Tech Council Keynote: Karen McLoughlin, Chief Financial Officer, Cognizant 9:10 am: Awards presentation Remarks and Presentation of Caren Franzini Hall of Fame Award by Timothy J. Lizura, President & Chief Operating Officer, NJEDA 9:45 am: Conclusion Finalists The Tech Council is pleased to announce the 2017 CFO of the Year Awards Finalists. Join us on June 9th at Forsgate Country Club as we honor these outstanding individuals and reveal the winners. Congratulations!CFO OF THE YEAR Presented to a CFO of a tech or life sciences firm for outstanding contributions to company’s performance from January 2016 until present. Finalists: Sara Bonstein, Advaxis Glenn Coleman, Integra Life Sciences Rick Glickman, Operative Media, Inc. DEAL OF THE YEAR Presented to the CFO or CEO who successfully completed a merger, acquisition, buyout, buyback, or large round of funding in 2016/2017 resulting in increased revenues and growth for company. Finalists: Jonathan Dambrot, Prevalent Graham McFarland, Cherry Hill Photo Navneet Puri, Nevakar Michael Preston, AdvanSix FINANCIER OF THE YEAR Presented to a CFO, VC, investment, merchant or commercial banker who has contributed to the economic development of state/region’s tech/life sciences communities, including but not limited to the following: Responsible for attracting new capital to state/region; invested in, or loaned capital to local tech/life science companies; and recognized for accomplishments in community education/leadership. Finalists: Jay Bhatti, BrandProject David Horowitz, Touchdown Ventures Rick Kushel, DealCloud Saul Richter, Rittenhouse Ventures CAREN FRANZINI HALL OF FAME Award Presented to a current or former CFO for multiple achievements over an extended period of time, in one company or several, which have elevated him/her to a level of recognition among peers. Finalists: Chip Baird, Amicus Therapeutics Ed Jordan, Billtrust Jay Roberts, Cancer Genetics...
- June 15, 2022CORALVILLE, Iowa, May 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — VIDA Diagnostics, Inc. (VIDA), the leader in lung and respiratory intelligence, announced it has secured financing as it scales up to support strong demand for its VIDA Intelligence Portal, an AI-powered solution that supports clinical trial decentralization and improves site recruitment, onboarding, staff training, image data management and data quality. Since launching this latest addition to VIDA’s platform five months ago, demand has driven VIDA’s network to reach more than 1,000 sites, leading to substantially increased bookings and annual recurring revenue. Read original publication Financing was supported by Listwin Ventures, long-term customer UW Health, Mathers Associates, University of Iowa Research Foundation, Live Oak Bank (debt facility) as well as existing investors. VIDA intelligence adopted by over 1,000 sites globally”At VIDA, we are tapping into the growing biopharma market demand for clinical data intelligence to address inefficiencies and data quality issues in developing lung and respiratory therapies,” said Susan Wood, Ph.D., VIDA’s president & CEO. “The new funding supports strategic senior hires, builds on revenue momentum and accelerates the pace of innovation, particularly as biopharma companies seek new strategies to support the digitization, automation and decentralization of clinical trials.” To broaden VIDA’s strategic opportunities and to support rapid commercial growth, Jon Freeman recently joined VIDA as chief financial officer. Freeman has a long track record of strategically guiding innovative healthcare companies through fundraising and acquisitions. “I’ve been fortunate to provide strategic financial counsel to some exciting growth companies,” said Freeman. “I was drawn to VIDA’s compelling value proposition, the team’s passion and commitment, and the company’s growth trajectory. The opportunity to build on that strong base was highly attractive.” Other senior team members joining the team based on VIDA’s strong potential include Keshav Datta, Ph.D., vice president research & development; and Martin Henehan, vice president, business development. Collectively, Freeman, Datta and Henehan bring decades of experience building and growing financially successful biopharma and healthcare intelligence companies. In early April 2022, VIDA received market authorization in Japan for its VIDA Insights software, which is a complementary data-driven solution used by lung care teams at the point of care, aiding them to detect disease early, diagnose with more confidence, make more personalized treatment decisions and use precision lung intelligence to better manage population health. VIDA will be showcasing its lung intelligence solutions, including the VIDA Intelligence Portal, at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) International Conference May 13 – 18 in San Francisco and at the Precision Medicine World Congress (PMWC) June 28 – 30 in Santa Clara. At PMWC Dr. Susan Wood will deliver a talk, AI-Powered Lung Intelligence to Drive Clinical Trial Efficiencies. About VIDA DiagnosticsVIDA is a precision lung health company, accelerating therapies to patients through AI-powered lung intelligence. VIDA DiscoverySM services enable more efficient respiratory clinical trials by providing more precise quantitative endpoints, AI-powered data quality controls, site training, and more to help biopharma sponsors save millions in drug development costs. VIDA Insights™ empowers physicians to better manage patients with or at risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), interstitial lung disease, asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, and COVID-19. VIDA’s software is FDA cleared, CE-marked, Health Canada licensed, TGA registered, and PMDA certified for clinical use in the US, European Economic Area, Canada, Australia, and Japan. Learn more at https://vidalung.ai. Follow @vidalung on Twitter and LinkedIn. SOURCE VIDA Diagnostics, Inc....
- May 5, 2022VIDA Diagnostics, Inc. (VIDA), the leader in lung and respiratory intelligence, announced it has secured financing as it scales up to support strong demand for its VIDA Intelligence Portal, an AI-powered solution that supports clinical trial decentralization and improves site recruitment, onboarding, staff training, image data management and data quality. Since launching this latest addition to VIDA’s platform five months ago, demand has driven VIDA’s network to reach more than 1,000 sites, leading to substantially increased bookings and annual recurring revenue. Read on original publication Financing was supported by Listwin Ventures, long-term customer UW Health, Mathers Associates, University of Iowa Research Foundation, Live Oak Bank (debt facility) as well as existing investors. “At VIDA, we are tapping into the growing biopharma market demand for clinical data intelligence to address inefficiencies and data quality issues in developing lung and respiratory therapies,” said Susan Wood, Ph.D., VIDA’s president & CEO. “The new funding supports strategic senior hires, builds on revenue momentum and accelerates the pace of innovation, particularly as biopharma companies seek new strategies to support the digitization, automation and decentralization of clinical trials.” To broaden VIDA’s strategic opportunities and to support rapid commercial growth, Jon Freeman recently joined VIDA as chief financial officer. Freeman has a long track record of strategically guiding innovative healthcare companies through fundraising and acquisitions. “I’ve been fortunate to provide strategic financial counsel to some exciting growth companies,” said Freeman. “I was drawn to VIDA’s compelling value proposition, the team’s passion and commitment, and the company’s growth trajectory. The opportunity to build on that strong base was highly attractive.” Other senior team members joining the team based on VIDA’s strong potential include Keshav Datta, Ph.D., vice president research & development; and Martin Henehan, vice president, business development. Collectively, Freeman, Datta and Henehan bring decades of experience building and growing financially successful biopharma and healthcare intelligence companies. In early April 2022, VIDA received market authorization in Japan for its VIDA Insights software, which is a complementary data-driven solution used by lung care teams at the point of care, aiding them to detect disease early, diagnose with more confidence, make more personalized treatment decisions and use precision lung intelligence to better manage population health. VIDA will be showcasing its lung intelligence solutions, including the VIDA Intelligence Portal, at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) International Conference May 13 – 18 in San Francisco and at the Precision Medicine World Congress (PMWC) June 28 – 30 in Santa Clara. At PMWC Dr. Susan Wood will deliver a talk, AI-Powered Lung Intelligence to Drive Clinical Trial Efficiencies. FacebookTwitterEmailShare...
- February 10, 2022PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Piano, the Digital Experience Cloud, today announced it has acquired SocialFlow, a social distribution and marketing platform for media companies. The addition of SocialFlow onto Piano’s platform will allow social media teams to optimize engagement and attention across multiple accounts and gain a deeper level of insight into how content is driving revenue. SocialFlow’s tools help streamline execution to efficiently manage organic posting across platforms, manage paid social media campaigns, and collect data on user clicks. Read on original publication Organizations often face a fundamental challenge in determining which content will perform well on social media, when to publish it for maximum impact and then tracking results. These brands produce hundreds to thousands of articles and videos per month and have scores of social media accounts, with multiple team members managing those channels. Executing a social media strategy at scale requires tools built intentionally for the needs of publishers. “Our goal at Piano is to help organizations bring data together, make it available in real time and leverage it effectively to fuel both analysis and targeting,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO, Piano. “Although social media has continued to grow as an integral part of digital strategy, the full scope of its impact has been a blind spot for most brands, limited by the confines of digital marketing attribution models. Adding SocialFlow to our offering will open a new realm of opportunities to create connectors between social media and the on-site user journey, and we’re excited to help our clients enrich their strategies with this new level of digital sophistication.” SocialFlow’s tools facilitate posts across more than 10,000 social media accounts with 2.7 billion collective followers. Its impressive client roster includes major media organizations such as The Associated Press, the BBC, CNN, Condé Nast, NBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post. “SocialFlow has spent the last decade helping publishers create value from their social content. Now with the combined power of SocialFlow and Piano, publishers will be able to unlock new insights across digital touchpoints,” said Jim Anderson, CEO, SocialFlow. “I’m excited to watch the Piano team take what we’ve built at SocialFlow and bring it to the next level as part of their full digital experience platform.” The transaction is a cash purchase, with funding provided by Updata Partners, Rittenhouse Ventures and Sixth Street Partners, and results in Piano acquiring 100% of the shares of SocialFlow. Houlihan Lokey served as the exclusive financial adviser to Piano on the transaction, while Macquarie served as exclusive financial adviser to SocialFlow. In the last three years, Piano has expanded its global footprint and strengthened its product offering through the strategic acquisitions of Norway-based Cxense (2019) and France-based AT Internet (2021). The business has grown by more than 560% in that period, earning annual recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 lists. Piano’s platform has also received accolades such as New Product of the Year in the Business Intelligence Group’s BIG Awards for Business, Best Subscription Platform in the Digiday Technology Awards, Data Management Solution of the Year in the Data Breakthrough Awards and more. About PianoPiano’s Digital Experience Cloud empowers organizations to understand and influence customer behavior. By unifying customer data, analyzing behavior metrics and creating personalized customer journeys, Piano helps brands launch campaigns and products faster, strengthen customer engagement and drive personalization at scale from a single platform. Headquartered in Philadelphia with offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, Piano serves a global client base, including Air France, the BBC, CBS, IBM, Kirin Holdings, Jaguar Land Rover, Nielsen, The Wall Street Journal and more. Piano has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative technology companies in the world by World Economic Forum, Red Herring, Inc. and Deloitte. For more information, visit piano.io. About SocialFlowSocialFlow is a social distribution and monetization platform that is purpose-built for media companies. Our technology enables the world’s most successful publishers to easily distribute engaging social content, while providing them monetization opportunities from both advertising and subscriptions. Founded in 2009 and based in New York, SocialFlow’s client roster includes half of the top 150 media companies including the BBC, CNN, Condé Nast, The New York Times, NBC, and many more. For more, visit www.SocialFlow.com....
- January 18, 2022PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Piano, the Digital Experience Cloud, today announced a partnership with Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, to help businesses understand and activate their data at scale. As part of the Powered by Snowflake program, Piano leverages Snowflake as the cloud-based data platform for its sophisticated analytics tool—making it fast and easy to store, query, enrich and securely share data within the Snowflake ecosystem. These advanced capabilities enable real-time, accurate analysis of customer behavior to help organizations drive personalization at scale. Read on original publication Launched in September 2021, Piano Analytics delivers a powerful analytics solution designed for broad accessibility and manipulation, regardless of an employee’s level of data proficiency. By democratizing access to data, businesses can eliminate data silos and ensure all teams, from marketing to sales, data science to operations, are operating from a single source of truth. A core feature of the Piano Analytics solution is its superior data harvesting, which ensures data is clean, privacy-compliant, reliable and never sampled. This reduces risk for businesses and means they’re able to confidently chart their path forward using the most accurate information at their disposal. The Snowflake partnership improves data portability for Piano Analytics customers, who can now use Secure Data Sharing within Snowflake to easily connect their high-quality data into other systems in the Snowflake Data Cloud, such as business intelligence tools or data governance tools. This process, which can be completed in as few as two clicks, eliminates data silos within an organization, ensuring all teams can access and work from the same reliable source of information. Thanks to Snowflake’s architecture, Piano Analytics users also benefit from faster querying times, allowing teams to understand and optimize campaigns faster without compromising data quality or integrity. “We’ve long admired Snowflake’s leading position in the data industry. When we built our Piano Analytics platform on Snowflake, we knew it would dramatically enhance both our capabilities and our user experience,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO, Piano. “As our relationship continues, we’re eager to partner with Snowflake in new ways to revolutionize how organizations work with their data and use it to create superior digital experiences for their customers.” Piano’s tools for data analysis and activation are already used by blue chip clients in many industries, including publishing, broadcasting, financial services, travel and more, to understand their audiences and personalize customer experiences. “The Snowflake and Piano partnership is focused on providing customers with the tools to enhance the customer experience with cutting-edge efficiency and performance,” said Colleen Kapase, SVP of Worldwide Partnerships at Snowflake. “Together, we can empower joint customers to drive personalized digital strategies and connect them to other data-driven organizations through the Snowflake Data Cloud.” Learn more about this partnership during Snowflake’s Media Data Cloud Summit on January 19, 2022. Piano will discuss how secure data sharing through Snowflake helps organizations put the right data in the hands of every employee. About PianoPiano’s Digital Experience Cloud empowers organizations to understand and influence customer behavior. By unifying customer data, analyzing behavior metrics and creating personalized customer journeys, Piano helps brands launch campaigns and products faster, strengthen customer engagement and drive personalization at scale from a single platform. Headquartered in Philadelphia with offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, Piano serves a global client base, including Air France, the BBC, CBS, IBM, Kirin Holdings, Jaguar Land Rover, Linkedin, Nielsen, The Wall Street Journal and more. Piano has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative technology companies in the world by World Economic Forum, Red Herring, Inc. and Deloitte. For more information, visit piano.io....
- September 21, 2021PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Piano, a global analytics and activation platform, today announced the launch of Piano Analytics, an advanced analytics solution built from the ground up to address the challenge many users face with the overly complicated, yet limited, tools currently available. Piano Analytics generates a single source of truth in reporting, for segments, or for targeting by unifying data, including marketing analytics, product analytics, content analytics, transaction data and first-party data. Read on original publication Piano Analytics is also privacy-centric — built to comply with the strictest privacy laws in the world — and is the only major analytics provider to receive an exemption from the French administrative body CNIL, allowing Piano to collect analytics without first requiring user consent. The platform can easily define a virtually unlimited number of custom events, dimensions and metrics, providing the most relevant reporting on key performance indicators without sacrificing data quality or privacy. “We’ve always been focused on helping our clients understand their customers and make data-driven decisions. But up until now, there has been a virtual monopoly of legacy analytics tools that have been using bad data — they are too complicated and too limited to adapt to today’s sophisticated digital channels,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO of Piano. “Aligning an organization on one set of numbers is the first step to getting an organization aligned on one set of decisions. We believe Piano Analytics is the best way to accelerate that path to transformation.” Existing analytics tools do not allow the flexibility to modify, delete or transport data once it’s imported. A minor error could force an organization to delete an entire dataset, wasting data teams’ time when they could be helping their colleagues understand relevant insights. Piano Analytics is built on Snowflake, providing the efficiency to run incredibly sophisticated analytics queries at industry-beating costs and the ability to laser-target individual data for modification or deletion when needed. Piano Analytics helps organizations adapt to the digital diversity of the modern market with: Full Integration: Piano Analytics brings teams onto the same page by unifying data that was previously only available in specialty tools like CDPs, newsroom analytics products, transactional reporting, product analytics tools or video analytics tools. Piano’s real-time data availability layer can substitute for many existing products to drive efficiency or bring data together from other tools into one event store. From there, it can be used to generate a single source of truth in reporting, for segments, or for targeting. High Performance: Piano Analytics redefines what real-time means in reporting, with most data available to see within a minute. When modern digital teams are refining their digital tactics, waiting an hour – or several – just doesn’t cut it. Built-In Multimedia: Piano Analytics brings new detailed understanding to how customers are using video or audio. Video is an increasingly large part of content-driven businesses, but has been almost entirely overlooked by existing analytics tools. Piano uses a heartbeat sensor script to see how far users are getting into videos, and when they’re playing, pausing and buffering, so clients can correlate video viewing to browsing, registration, conversion and other behaviors. Cross-Device Capabilities: Understanding behavior on a wide array of devices, like smart speakers or connected televisions, is critical in today’s multi-device environment. Piano’s universal scripts can bring data from those devices into the same picture as web and app behavior. For logged-in users, match behavior across all platforms to see the industry’s best consolidated view of cross-channel activity. Focused on customer service and responsiveness, Piano builds relationships not only with customers, but also among its client base at large. Normalized data from hundreds of clients globally creates unparalleled benchmarks, providing market-specific intelligence that has a direct impact on business decision-making. The Piano Analytics launch is a result of Piano’s March 2021 acquisition of France-based AT Internet, a European leader in digital analytics and contextual data. The unique combination represents the first time a world-class digital analytics solution has been combined with journey orchestration and personalized commerce to transform data directly into customer experiences. About PianoPiano helps organizations understand and influence customer behavior by putting the power of insights and logic into the hands of their employees. The Piano Analytics and Activation Platform measures thousands of customer data points and acquires first-party data to more deeply engage users and then serve relevant content and experiences based on their unique behaviors and profiles. Using this powerful end-to-end platform, Piano’s clients have achieved more scale, engagement and revenue by expanding the lifecycle and value of every digital interaction. Piano’s global customer base includes IBM, CNBC, Nielsen, The Wall Street Journal, NBC Sports, Gannett, The Telegraph, the BBC, Kirin Holdings and more. Piano has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative technology companies in the world by Red Herring, World Economic Forum, Deloitte and the Business Intelligence Group. For more information, visit piano.io....
- September 13, 2021HRSoft, the global leader in compensation, rewards and goals based performance management solutions, has been named one of the Top 25 HR Software Companies of 2021 by The Software Report. Read on original publication The list recognizes 25 companies that have continually and successfully adapted staff management resources to cater to the human resources software needs of businesses of all sizes, even in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts on the workforce. The Software Report awards have achieved industry wide recognition among corporate executives, CTOs, CIOs, software professionals, institutional investors, private capital firms, and consultants among other software industry participants. Today they are among the most respected and sought-after professional awards for software executives, companies and professionals. “HRSoft is honored to receive this award from The Software Report, which validates our growth and position as a trusted global leader,” said Eric Dirks, Executive Vice President, HRSoft. “As more organizations look to embrace digital transformation, HRSoft’s enterprise software allows them to seamlessly manage employee compensation, rewards and performance management all at once. We are pleased to be recognized for our commitment to innovating and improving human resource processes.” The full list for the Top 25 HR Software Companies of 2021 can be found here. About HRSoft HRSoft is the trusted global leader in Compensation Management, Total Rewards Communication and goals-based Performance Management solutions. The company’s COMPview™ product is the leading compensation management system for enterprise clients. COMPview is proven to systematically control, simplify and streamline the process of managing even the most complex compensation plans. HRSoft’s proprietary low-code development platform allows the company to quickly create or configure client specific features, functions and workflows within its products. For more information, visit www.hrsoft.com....
- July 12, 2021HRSoft, the global leader in compensation, rewards and goals-based performance management solutions, has launched PERFORMview™, its new performance management software. Read on original publication The PERFORMview system offers a variety of supportive processes that help to simplify performance management within organizations, enabling managers to provide more effective and timely feedback and leading to a better aligned workforce. PERFORMview brings transparency and ease of use to the performance management process. The software leverages HRSoft’s low-code technology platform to provide a modern user interface, pre-defined and easily modifiable analytics templates and online tools such as tagging, following and publishing. Users can easily publish and update key organizational priorities, and any employee in the organization can view and align with the performance goals of their leaders and teammates. PERFORMview simulates the cross-functional collaboration that occurs throughout organizations in the way teams naturally work. Employees and managers can create work teams within the software to set, track and align work efforts and keep team members on the same page. Employees can easily view and create goals that are linked with any organizational, business unit or teammate’s goals, allowing for superior alignment among teams. Traditional performance management processes and tools are designed to be used infrequently and often revolve around a calendar timeline, which can lead to insufficient feedback and a lack of clear alignment between employees and managers. PERFORMview eliminates these issues with automated scheduling, periodic check-in templates and a consolidated view of continuous feedback records and options for employee development. Managers can conduct timely, recurring feedback sessions to stay in sync with employees while maintaining the integrity and value of the performance review. “HRSoft is proud to release PERFORMview, a performance management solution that helps organizations thrive in new and exciting ways,” said David Kennedy, CEO, HRSoft. “From the cross-coordination features to the easy-to-use interface, this software provides a simple, seamless overview of performance management for all team members. Our customers will find that PERFORMview serves as a holistic tool for people managers to provide timely, effective, continuous feedback and meaningful end-of-period performance reviews with employees. PERFORMview will enable organizations to better align their workforce on key goals and create a collaborative environment with happy, confident team members.” PERFORMview also connects to COMPview™, HRSoft’s leading compensation management software, directly integrating the pay for performance process as part of a singular workflow. Upcoming features include an optional calibration sub-module to help organizations better validate employee ratings and remove bias, as well as a 9-box talent assessment to identify and work with critical high potential and high performing employees. About HRSoft HRSoft is the trusted global leader in Compensation Management, Total Rewards Communication and goals-based Performance Management solutions. The company’s COMPview™ product is the leading compensation management system for enterprise clients. COMPview is proven to systematically control, simplify and streamline the process of managing even the most complex compensation plans. HRSoft’s proprietary low-code development platform allows the company to quickly create or configure client specific features, functions and workflows within its products. For more information, visit www.hrsoft.com....
- June 17, 2021PHILADELPHIA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Prosperoware, a thought-leading enterprise software company for governance and adoption, announces its newest product, PowerDesktop – the hybrid Desktop Client for Power Users of Collaboration Systems. PowerDesktop currently supports iManage Work through the iManage Universal API. Read on original publication PowerDesktop is developed for power users to address complex import, export, and reorganization needs in collaboration systems. For over a decade, Prosperoware has been the leading provider in supporting transfer of matter files (import & export) between clients and firms. This next generation of products addresses complex needs of organizations that move large groups of documents and emails between organizations. PowerDesktop, an intuitive and user-friendly desktop tool, will be available in five modules: PowerDesktop – Bulk Operations (available now) Enables users to leverage rich search capabilities to perform bulk operations across tens of thousands of documents, ability to drag-n-drop content, rearrange large workspaces, including moving 10,000+ documents simultaneously. PowerDesktop – Import (available now) Enables users to import tens of thousands of documents and emails from a folder structure or CSV file. Allows for easy remapping of metadata, such as client, matter, and document type, to enable transfer of matter files between firms. PowerDesktop – PST Import (available July 2021) Enables users to import email from .PST files. PowerDesktop – Export (available August 2021) Enables users to export documents, folders, and workspaces in bulk with features to handle special characters, long file names, and more. PowerDesktop – Migrate (available Fall 2021) Empowers integrators and administrators to migrate file shares. “We’re very excited to introduce the first import and export solution based on the iManage Universal API,” says Keith Lipman, CEO & Co-founder of Prosperoware. “As a solution designed for power users, PowerDesktop is tailored to meet the needs of the modern cloud organization, and we look forward to offering it for other collaboration systems in the future.” Key features of PowerDesktop include: Support for iManage Work 10.3 and other upcoming systems Select any destination to import, down to the document level Drag-n-drop documents and folders to rearrange workspaces Download & browse thousands of documents from the iManage server View & access content beyond the current 10,000 document limit Limit types of files that can be imported Secure document import with appropriate access to document content...
- March 9, 2021PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Piano, the leading subscription commerce and customer experience platform, today announced extensive enhancements to its flagship product, Composer, which empowers publishers and brands to orchestrate and optimize customer journeys across paywalls, content and personalized experiences. Piano’s data collection, segment creation and activation capabilities are now fully integrated with Composer to provide industry-first customer journey design powered by machine learning, allowing clients to influence behaviors using zero- and first-party data. Read on original publication “Piano’s mission has always been to enable our clients to create the most relevant and satisfying customer experiences possible using data and machine learning, and we are constantly improving how we do that,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO of Piano. “We believe our integrated data and customer experience platform has unlocked the industry’s most powerful targeting capabilities to improve business performance throughout the entire customer journey.” The latest upgrades to Composer allow organizations to capitalize on Piano’s data, as well as their own, in order to boost retention, subscriptions and customer satisfaction in a number of ways: Prevent accidental churn: Refine your targeting and messaging strategies to avoid lost users due to failure to resubscribe. Proactively message dormant users: Leverage out-of-the-box segments to serve trending content to users who have been dormant for two or more weeks in order to increase engagement. Recommend content based on performance: Fuel sophisticated site personalization with Piano’s machine learning content recommendations, which programmatically collect reader data and pair it with Composer segments to target quality content. Apply real-time propensity models: Utilize propensity-based, machine learning segments for launching or fine-tuning subscription strategies—based on real-time subscription scoring and a view into users in each segment. Flourish in a cookieless world: Collect zero- and first-party data, build bespoke segments and customer profiles and use Composer to orchestrate personalized pricing, content and messaging strategies. For most publishers, 2020 offered a surge in paid media subscriptions, largely attributed to COVID-19. The influx of new subscribers also brings common audience challenges that every media company should understand and solve. In fact, Piano benchmark data has found that more than half of subscribers will churn from a monthly subscription within their first year. By enabling media companies to apply real-time data to complex life cycles for the “next best action” for all users, Piano is helping publishers of all sizes and structures maintain their subscription success well into 2021. For more information, please visit piano.io. About PianoPiano enables the world’s largest media companies and brands to accelerate their subscription, advertising, analytics and personalization initiatives in order to engage, monetize and measure content experiences. Piano works with leading global organizations such as Hearst, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, NBC Sports, Business Insider, The Economist, Gannett, Le Parisien, TechCrunch, Thomson Reuters, Prometheus, Singapore Press Holdings, MIT, The Telegraph and more than 300 other clients. In 2020, Piano was recognized as one of the fastest-growing, innovative technology companies in the world by Red Herring, World Economic Forum and Deloitte and received Product of the Year from the Business Intelligence Group....